This brings the total to five for the book's second edition and 10 awards overall for both editions of Police Wife.
The latest honours: Police Wife was shortlisted in the Arthur Ellis Awards for Excellence in Canadian Crime Writing, non-fiction category; and the book got an honourable mention in the San Francisco Book Festival awards, in the non-fiction category.
Previous awards for Police Wife, 2nd ed.:
- 2018 Los Angeles Book Festival, honourable mention
- 2018 San Francisco Book Festival, honourable mention
- 2017 New England Book Festival, honourable mention
Awards for the 1st edition of Police Wife:
- American Society of Journalists and Authors' prestigious Arlene Book Award for Writing that Makes a Difference
- Hollywood Book Festival non-fiction book award, runner-up
- eLit Book Awards, silver
- INDIEFAB Book of the Year Awards, bronze
- Next Generation Indie Book Awards, finalist
Support the book by writing a review on Amazon.